Transpire is a transient processor. It can enhance or dampen the initial attack and the sustain (body) of sound. Transpire has been designed to work well with drums and percussion. It does not operate linearly, which means small transients are being affected relatively stronger than large transients. This is good for bringing up smaller details while not overloading on large hits. As a result, percussive tracks can sound more steady and controlled compared to traditional transient enhancers.
- Attack enhance or dampen.
- Sustain enhance or dampen.
- Sensitivity controls the amount of details which Transpire can process. Small sensitivity will suit better for non-percussive material.
- Output is hard clipped at -0.1dB. Clipping can be turned on/off by clicking the clip indicator.
- Scalable GUI (VST version).
The GUI was designed by Crimsonmerry.