Sonic Anomaly software are free to use with the license terms listed below. Sonic Anomaly software includes VST Plugins, JSFX scripts and executables available on sonic.supermaailma.net.
The VST plugins uses technology which is a trademark and property of Steinberg. Sonic Anomaly software may contain graphical designs which are additionally copyrighted by the designer mentioned on the software or download page.
Sonic Anomaly software are free to be used with the following terms:
- Use Sonic Anomaly software in commercial and non-commercial audio productions.
- Use Sonic Anomaly software in commercial and non-commercial tv/radio stations for broadcasting and processing.
- Use Sonic Anomaly software in commercial and non-commercial film/video productions.
- Use Sonic Anomaly software in schools for teaching.
You may not:
- Sell Sonic Anomaly software in any kind of way or form.
- Redistribute Sonic Anomaly software publicly. This includes storage devices (such as cd/dvd/etc..) and web services. Redistributing Sonic Anomaly Software to students in schools is not considered public distributing, and is thereby allowed.
- Redistribute Sonic Anomaly software with other software.
- Reverse engineer or use the source code for commercial purposes.
JSFX Scripts are holding additional terms:
- You may copy/paste/modify the source code for your personal needs.
- You may copy/paste/modify the source code to be used in other scripts and software which are in personal, non-public use.
- You may not copy/paste/modify the source code to be used in other scripts and software which are distributed publicly.
If you require an exception to these license terms, please contact the author.
Copyright © 2013 Stige T.